Gear Up for Those Thanksgiving Meal Calories and Get Moving in Wrightsville Beach With a 5K Race
Just like our neighbors train for 5k’s, SERVPRO continually trains for emergency restoration scenarios.
Enjoy Some Much-Needed Fresh Air at the Wrightsville Beach Turkey Trot
For our community to stay up with social distancing and safety guidelines, enjoying an open-air activity might be good for the soul. The Wrightsville Beach Turkey Trot is a Thanksgiving 5k run or walk all around the Wrightsville Beach Loop. This event is taking place on Thursday, November 26th, with registration beginning at 7:00am. The 5k kicks off at 8:30am, and there is also a one-mile fun run scheduled for 8:45am.
Further details on this family-friendly event include:
- Sponsorship by the Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity
- Free admission for all spectators
- Prizes, food, and fun for everybody!
Always caring about our local community's health and well-being, SERVPRO of New Hanover welcomes all attendants to this annual event. Should there be a circumstance where you require assistance in water cleanup and restoration for your home or business, you can reach our skilled crew by calling (910) 762-8180. We are Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Hiring Skilled Restoration for Your Wilmington Home Ensures Prompt, Reliable Results
Look for our Green Fleet around town. We are always on the job!
When it Comes to Fire and Smoke Companies, SERVPRO Offers Round the Clock Services Wilmington Homeowners Can Trust
Nestled in the beautiful state of North Carolina, New Hanover County is one of 100 counties in the area. Despite being one of the smaller land area counties within the state, this region is home to over 200,000 citizens. Within New Hanover County, you also have Wilmington, which is one of the largest cities in the entire state.
Created in 1729, New Hanover County is primarily a maritime region with an Atlantic Ocean border on the east with Cape Fear River located to the west. This area has become home to a broad range of incredible historical landmarks, including:
- Cape Fear Civil War Shipwreck
- Wilmington National Cemetery
- Fort Fisher
- Audubon Trolley Station
New Hanover County has a total area of 328 square miles, with 137 square miles made up of water and 192 square miles comprised of land.
Fire and Smoke Damage Companies to the Rescue in Wilmington, NC for Businesses and Homeowners Alike
Any loss for a property owner becomes a significant blow, both from a personal and financial standpoint. As IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT), we know how to handle a fire damage situation to bring our customers the best results.
SERVPRO of New Hanover is dedicated to community engagement, especially in times of need. We work closely with various local charities to help prevent accidents within the home while fostering well-being throughout the region.
- Through programs like Nourish NC, The American Red Cross, the Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry (WARM), and the Wilmington Chamber Foundation, our team is committed to making a difference.
Fire events are devastating for all involved. Our team at SERVPRO of New Hanover works closely with New Hanover County Fire Rescue and other first responders in the region to provide emergency services to all community members. With our 24/7 emergency response team and highly specialized techniques, we have the manpower and expertise to restore your family home or place of business to preloss conditions. Whether you have a blaze at your place of business as significant as the Wilmington Terminal Company fire of 1953 or a small kitchen fire within your condo, you can trust that our skilled technicians will act fast and get the job done.
Common Reasons to Contact Skilled Fire and Smoke Companies for Emergency Service
From communities filled with family homes to populated areas with businesses, this region is not exempt from fire and smoke damage. With fast action and proven methods, fire and smoke companies of New Hanover can lessen the blow and the onset of secondary damage.
- Grease Fires –What may begin as a small fire on a stovetop can turn into something significant in a matter of seconds. If the fire spreads and damages your ceiling or structure, you need restoration and reconstruction by trained technicians. Working with an industry-certified company ensures you can address handle your fire damage accordingly.
- Electrical Fires –Often hidden until they spread into other rooms or floors of your property, an electrical fire is one that calls for careful consideration. It is imperative to have a team that will follow the fire's path to ensure that no area is left unaddressed. Failing to locate all fire damage areas means that corrosive soot and smoke may get left behind in your walls, ceilings, and ductwork.
- Smoke Damage –In some instances, your interior could suffer smoke damage from a fire in a nearby home. Professional restoration crews have various tools at our disposal to handle your soot and smoke removal needs. We employ specialized equipment and stop at nothing to ensure you have the indoor air quality (IAQ) that you deserve.
When faced with a fire inside your home, you must follow a plan of action to get the best results. Before a fire even takes place, these are some tips that will ensure you are thoroughly prepared:
Put a plan into writing as a reminder to make necessary phone calls initiating cleanup so that you do not get overwhelmed.
- Always take pictures of all areas of your home. Having shots of each room allows you to have the documentation you need for your insurance company.
- Gather any receipts and copies of payments you have made on big-ticket items within your home. These essential documents help determine value should you lose these items in a fire.
- All details are critical, so be sure that you are careful with descriptions of items, including serial numbers, if possible.
- Have the name and contact information of a trusted fire and smoke company handy so that you know whom you can call to begin the restoration process.
How Can Fire and Smoke Companies Help Me Recover After a Fire?
Fire recovery and restoration call for meticulous planning and cleanup efforts. Working with our certified specialists at SERVPRO ensures that your Wilmington home is restored to preloss condition, "Like it never even happened." We cover everything within the house to get the results you want, from your carpets and upholstery to insulation and structural elements.
When called for any smoke or fire damage project in Wilmington, we assess the devastation level and adjust our plan accordingly. Some of the advanced equipment that we utilize most for fire incident cleanup includes:
- Deodorizing pellets and gels
- Thermal fogging equipment to seek out embedded particulates and neutralize them
- Ozone machinery best for extreme odor removal situations
- Hydroxyl generators work to alter the chemical nature of odors during the cleanup phase
- Ultra-light volume foggers (ULV) that disperse chemicals which bind to and alter malodor chemical composition
- Sealants and paint primers
Our efforts focus on restoration and reconstruction versus replacement, which sets us apart at SERVPRO of New Hanover. When you need fire and smoke companies that you can trust, you can always look to us for prompt emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call us at (910) 762-8180 to deploy a crew to your location.
Who Can Homeowners Contact to Restore Their Homes After a Fire?
Our experienced technicians have the equipment your home needs after a fire. Call us today for immediate assistance.
Wilmington Residents Should Call SERVPRO for Professional Restoration.
Can’t Homeowners Have a Crew Remove Scorched Items and Paint Over the Walls?
Returning Wilmington homes to a pre-fire condition requires more than paint and hauling out trash. SERVPRO teams have technicians specially trained to preserve the home, clean property, and remove odors.
Where Do Restoration Technicians Begin?
To begin fire damage restoration, our teams first have to stop and prevent further damage to each home. These first steps are emergency services, or mitigation activities, which include:
- Boarding up doors, windows, and roofs – Between the fire and efforts to extinguish it, doors and windows are easily broken and have to be covered temporarily with plywood to reduce the effects of weather. If the fire burns through walls and the roof, technicians stretch tarps over the damaged areas and secure it with fir strips, nails, and screws.
- Demolition and debris removal – Heat, flames, and smoke can ruin a large amount of personal and structural property.
- Ventilation - Although our teams board up everything when we are not working, technicians set up a series of fans to increase air circulation. This activity, along with installing dehumidifiers, reduces odors, forces out damp air out of the home, and lowers the humidity. Both help dry the interior without physically touching anything, reducing the risk of additional damage.
- Weather plays a key role in ventilating an interior.
Is That All SERVPRO Does at First?
No. If there is personal property that has to be cleaned immediately, our teams can remove items to our facility, where we have an extensive inventory of cleaning agents, isolation chambers, ultrasonic cleaning tanks, and more that can restore the appearance of anything from curtains and blankets to sofas and tables. Odor elimination and soot and soil removal are goals we pursue to restore content and personal treasured possessions.
To learn more about what SERVPRO of New Hanover can do for your home here or in Wrightsville Beach, call us today at (910) 762-8180. We are ready to help you restore your home and your life to its pre-fire state.
What is the Easiest Way to Clean Up After Heavy Flooding?
Storms can occur any time of year. Our professionals are always on call to meet your restoration needs.
SERVPRO Handles Contaminated Water and Flood Damage – Call Our Crew to Your Wrightsville Beach Home for 24/7 Emergency Service
Whether you have flooding brought on by heavy rain or local bodies of water overflowing, you need to be able to handle the fallout from the surge. Water is known for causing substantial damage, which calls for skilled professionals to take care of clean up and mitigation, which is where SERVPRO thrives, and we want you to know that we are available 24/7. You can even call us over the weekend or during a holiday, and we will send out a crew to your Wrightsville Beach property as soon as possible.
Is It Possible to Prevent Further Damage?
There are a lot of factors for any project involving flood damage in Wrightsville Beach. To start with, if there has been massive flooding in the area, you must not remain in or re-enter your home until deemed safe to do so by local authorities. If everything is clear, call our team at SERVPRO, and we can send out a crew to:
- Inspect and assess your property for all signs of water damage and overall safety.
- Work on removing contents to either salvage or discard
- Perform pack-out services for any items set for further cleaning off-site or stored until the restoration project is complete
- Total cleanup of all debris and removal of water, followed by preparation for drying
- Repair or replace any materials as needed, including controlled demolition for any unsalvageable drywall, carpeting, and other building materials
- Sanitization and deodorization to keep musty odors from developing within your Wrightsville Beach home
To ensure everything is "Like it never even happened," our crew does a final walkthrough and looks for hidden moisture with the help of sensors and detection tools. SERVPRO of New Hanover can handle your flood damage, so your home is brought back to preloss condition. Call us at (910) 762-8180 for more information on our services!
What are the Key Factors for Drying a Home?
Did a burst pipe cause water damage to your home? SERVPRO knows how to dry and restore your home.
Four Key Factors Go into Drying out the Premises in Wilmington, and SERVPRO Understands How to Put Them All Together for Proper Drying
Home of the USS North Carolina battleship Wilmington is a beautiful city full of historical sites, flowering gardens, and beaches. It is a coastal town that visitors flock to during tourist season. Many of the homes in Wilmington are older homes that are architectural beauties. Nevertheless, older homes often have older plumbing, leading to water intrusion and a professional water restoration company like SERVPRO.
What is the Time Frame for Drying a House?
When a water spill happens from something like a burst pipe, immediate mitigation is vital. Water removal in the Wilmington home needs to happen as quickly as possible to prevent the water from migrating to unaffected areas. It is necessary to prevent secondary damage, such as mold, as well. Water extraction figures significantly into the drying time. There are four key factors that impact how long it takes to dry both the building and content. They are:
- Air movement
- Amount of water to be evaporated
These all need to be considered during the drying process. Our SERVPRO technicians understand the "wet goes to dry" rule, meaning that the moisture in wet materials seeks to move to drier materials. To balance out wet air seeks drier air. Two scenarios happen with this rule:
- Dry air absorbs moisture from wet surfaces.
- Dry surfaces absorb moisture from wet air.
Conclusion: a delicate balance is needed to make sure the proper drying methods and time get used to dry out your home. Because everyone's situation is different, the time necessary to dry and restore the house and the belongings differ.
Hot air can possess more moisture than cold air, so the best temperature for drying is 70° to 90°. SERVPRO technicians can use portable heaters to increase the temperature of the area if heat is not available. The technicians need to ensure the drying process does not put too much moisture in the air without the proper dehumidifiers in use.
When a room has experienced water damage in Wilmington, it can often be damp and humid. Air movement involves blowing warm, dry air in and blowing the moist air out. Industrial strength air movers are used to accomplish this. As the drying process proceeds, the techs position the air movers to promote even thorough drying.
The measure of moisture the air is currently retaining at a given temperature is relative humidity (RH). It is determined by the ratio of water vapor in the air compared to the amount of water vapor the air can contain. It's not something that a homeowner would typically think of, but most people's comfort level is between 30% and 50% RH.
If the RH is over 60%, drying time becomes slower due to the air's saturation. The moisture in the air needs removing at this point. Dehumidifiers are the most effective at lowering the relative humidity. SERVPRO techs use dehumidifiers with air movers in the correct ratio to provide optimum drying power.
Amount of Water Needing Evaporating
The more liquid water removal there is, the less water vapor needs to be removed by dehumidifiers. Physically extracting as much water as possible from the scene is 1200 times more effective than using dehumidifiers. SERVPRO extracts water with:
- Submersible pumps in standing water over 2".
- Truck-mounted pumps that can extract 36,000 gallons per day.
- Portable pumps for hard to reach or lesser amounts of water.
- Rovers for water removal from carpet
- Squeegees for hard surfaces.
Drying Your Home in the Right Amount of Time
While SERVPRO certainly wants to quickly return your home to preloss condition, the proper drying time needs to be utilized. Successful drying equals the right humidity levels, the correct temperature, precise water extraction, and air movement. All of these things differ, depending on the circumstances of the water damage.
Our Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified technicians understand how it all works together and are pros at water extraction and drying your home and the content. They apply their knowledge and experience to bring about the best results. They strive to ensure your home looks, "Like it never even happened."
We know the significance of getting your home back in order after any water intrusion. Having your home disrupted is no fun. That's why our teams arrive on the job quickly and work as fast as possible to get the job done.
Contact SERVPRO of New Hanover at (910) 762-8180 for expert water removal service. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Do Homeowners Need a Household Inventory List in Case of Fire?
Should you experience fire damage, your insurance company will ask for an inventory of your home’s contents. SERVPRO’s ERP can help with this.
An Inventory of the Household Can Help with Insurance Claims in Wrightsville Beach
A fire can leave your home in devastation. Even small fires can damage items that may not be salvageable. Many people put off creating a household inventory list because it is a daunting task. But if a fire does strike in Wrightsville Beach, having such a list can help replace ruined items faster.
Where Do I Start?
One of the things you need to recognize is that your homeowner's insurance most likely does not cover your home's entire content. If it does cover the loss, it may be less than full value. So, if you have expensive items, you may wish to talk to your insurance agent about more inclusive coverage on those.
Examples would be artwork, collectibles, jewelry, equipment, and electronics, making this a wise move if fire damage happens to your Wrightsville Beach home. Here are some tips for getting started:
- Put together a plan– Trying to do it all at once can be overwhelming. Going room by room is a better option. Give yourself a deadline to ensure it does get done.
- Take pictures– Pictures can help a great deal if questions arise. Take several shots of each room. Open drawers, closets, and cupboards and photograph the content.
- Organize receipts– Keeping copies of receipts can verify you bought the item. It helps with more significant purchases when determining value.
- Be specific– Details are critical, so the more detailed you can be in your descriptions, the better. Along with pictures and receipts, record serial numbers.
SERVPRO can help with this inventory. Our mobile app, SERVPRO's ERP Emergency READY Profile Plan, makes inventory list-making easier. Ask us to visit you to set up this game-changer for mitigating water and fire damaging events to your property. A computer spreadsheet is a good option, as well. Do not let catastrophes such as a fire catch you off guard. Chances are you will never need your household inventory list, but if you do, it is ready.
Contact SERVPRO of New Hanover at (910) 762-8180 for expert fire damage service. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
How Does the Presence of Contaminants Change Water Extraction Procedures in Wilmington?
Remember when dealing with water loss events that not all water is clean. Take precautions to protect yourself from contaminated water.
SERVPRO Immediately Assesses the Category of Water Needing Removal in Wilmington and Keeps Everyone Safe with Appropriate Contamination Emergency Service Procedures
Although severe damage to structural components can occur with relatively clean water, the presence of infectious waste, minerals, or chemicals fuels Wilmington's immediate removal plan's urgency. A contaminated water crisis can expose your family and our technicians to:
Sewage, containing human pathogens including bacteria and viruses
- Biohazards previously used as building materials such as asbestos and lead, now disturbed during the water loss
- Chemicals from spilled household products or where wet cartons or other containers leach out dangerous substances
What Are Safety Hazard Control Steps During Contaminated Water Removal?
Tainted water removal in Wilmington requires highly trained and appropriately equipped technicians. Our crew members don personal protective equipment (PPE), including boots, full-body suits, rubber gloves, respirators equipped with P100/organic vapor cartridges, and eye protection. We broadcast-spray Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered disinfectants in the affected spaces to reduce the pathogen load before extraction. After evaluating whether contaminants could move into other areas of your home, we might construct containment chambers of 1.6 mil polyethylene and conduit, sealed through the negative pressure of air scrubbers that force airborne contaminants through HEPA filters.
How Is My Insurance Company Involved During Contaminated Water Removal?
SERVPRO consults with your insurance carrier frequently during contaminated water removal, keeping you informed. Because of the possibility of porous contents and structures being damaged beyond repair due to the contamination, we follow local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and rules when determining if some materials must be removed and discarded. Transparent communication with the adjuster about the contamination level is critical to establishing coverage for your claims under your insurance contract.
The crews at SERVPRO of New Hanover have the experience you need for a successful contaminated water removal outcome. Call for a consultation at (910) 762-8180 after the first signs of water damage.
More about Wilmington.
Why Is SERVPRO The Best Choice for Basement Mold Removal?
Basements are damp and can be a favorable environment for mold. Should you see signs of a mold colony, call SERVPRO!
Wilmington Homeowners Need to Know Their Belongings Are in Safe Hands During Mold Removal
In Wilmington, homeowners know it is all too easy to store things in the basement if you have nowhere else for them to go. The basement is the ideal place to put that antique dresser from Grandma that does not quite fit in the living room or to file all those photographs you intend to sort into albums eventually.
Unfortunately, the basement is also an ideal place for fungal growth. If you notice a mold problem in your home, you need a Wilmington mold removal company to care for your belongings.
Why is the basement susceptible to mold growth?
Mold in Wilmington loves cool, moist places, so any damp room offers a potential breeding ground. Mold is a fungus, and it consists of tiny tube-like cells called hyphae, which all join in a mycelium cluster.
Mold needs a food source. Fresh fruit and vegetables, wool, cotton, canvas, wallpaper, and drywall all provide fungi food.
It is not uncommon for a basement to become damp. Unfortunately, that makes the basement an ideal breeding ground for mold.
What belongings might be affected by mold?
Because mold spores can munch on a wide range of organic materials, you can find it growing on:
- Paper products such as certificates, letters, and celebration cards
- Furniture and upholstery
- Artwork such as prints and canvasses
- Clothes, linen, towels, washcloths, blankets, or canvas shoes
- Carpets, blinds, and drapes
So many of us store all manner of items in the basement. These items provided ample food for mold spores, which can easily damage your belongings.
Will SERVPRO take care of my belongings?
Our teams here at SERVPRO of New Hanover understand that your belongings are precious to you. Keepsakes and pictures, and furniture and beloved blankets or pillows, help make your house a home. That is why we always attempt to clean and save your items, and only suggest discarding them as a last resort.
Some of the processes we can use to save your items include:
- Dry and wet cleaning for furniture and textiles (we check first to be sure the cleaning technique is suitable for the material)
- Spray and wipe for more delicate items that cannot withstand wet cleaning
- Abrasive cleaning for more robust surfaces such as wooden or metal furniture Foam cleaning for a gentler touch to prevent upholstery shrinking or bleeding
- Immersion cleaning for large, sturdy items such as thick drapes
In some cases, we can salvage damaged papers using freeze drying to prevent further damage and dry them.
We train our staff in every aspect of mold remediation and best practices for cleaning techniques. The SERVPRO commitment to training means you can rest assured our technicians know how to care for your belongings.
What if we must empty the basement?
If the mold growth in your Wilmington basement is extensive enough, we might have to move your items out, known as a "pack-out." Your SERVPRO team will photograph and label each item before packing, and then transport them to our secure storage facility.
We store your items securely until it is time to return them, and we can also clean your items at the storage facility if needed. When it is time to bring your belongings back, we check them against our inventory to ensure all items are present and then return them to your home. Our team can also move your belongings into your basement if you need them to.
Can I stop the mold returning?
Mold is a natural substance, and the spores' microscopic nature means you cannot prevent more spores from entering your home in the future. However, you can make your basement less friendly to mold and discourage it from growing.
SERVPRO helps prevent regrowth by drying out your basement. We use moisture meters, moisture sensors, and thermo-hygrometers to detect and measure dampness levels. Monitoring moisture serves two primary purposes.
First, it lets us see potential problem areas inside walls and on the ceiling or tucked away behind other objects. Monitoring means we do not rely only on our eyes but obtain reliable readings.
Second, we use monitoring when we are drying your basement to ensure that our air movers and dehumidifiers work maximum efficiency. The more we can dry the room, the less likely it is mold will grow there.
After our team has left, we recommend you keep your basement as dry as you can. You might invest in a dehumidifier to help. Be vigilant for signs of mold and call us if you suspect a recurrence.
If you need a mold removal firm to take care of your belongings, call SERVPRO of New Hanover at (910) 762-8180.
How Does a Home Recover from Fire, Odor, and Smoke Damage?
SERVPRO technicians deploy advanced equipment like this hydroxyl generator to mitigate fire, smoke, and odor damages in Wilmington area properties
SERVPRO Is a Nationally Recognized Fire Damage Restoration Company Operating in the Wilmington Area.
Are Smoke Odors Unsafe to Inhale?
Fires lead to the release of noxious gases. However, most toxic gases disperse from an indoor environment within a few hours, but you should check with a fire marshall before returning to your Wilmington home. After a blaze, trace elements of ash in the air can affect the indoor air quality of an enclosed environment. SERVPRO recommends that you cover floors, carpets, and surfaces when returning to a property after a fire to avoid unnecessary soiling to surfaces from falling soot and other airborne particles. Our technicians can perform extensive air restoration using air filtration devices in the property. These devices use high-particulate air (HEPA) filters to capture odor and soot particles from the indoor environment. By restoring your indoor air quality (IAQ), our technicians can ensure that your home returns to a preloss condition.
What causes smoke odors to linger?
When working on properties with fire damage in Wilmington, one of the chief causes of concern for homeowners is returning odors. Often ventilating or air-scrubbing does not entirely remove odors with some burnt smells returning to rooms. The reason stubborn odors can remain behind after a fire is that they embed themselves into surfaces, paintwork, porous materials, and textiles. This embedding can lead to continuous odors for weeks or months. To combat these odor-causing elements, it is essential to thoroughly clean and remove any visible signs of soiling in the property. Light smoke residues are odor-causing but can be challenging to detect. SERVPRO technicians can professionally assess light, moderate, and heavy smoke residues before performing tasks to remove them altogether from the affected area. We have in our inventory of advanced equipment:
- Hydroxyl Generators to deploy safely during the cleanup phase to change the chemical nature of some odors
- Ozone Machines for extreme odor removal
- ULV ultra-light volume foggers for dispersing chemicals to combine with and alter the chemical composition of malodors
- Thermal Fogging a more complex technique to mimic the circulation of combusted gases, seek them out in embedded materials, and neutralize them
- Paint Primers to encapsulate odors within building materials
- Deodorizing gels and pellets
If there is a fire in your property, use a professional restoration service to ensure safety and minimum losses. Contact SERVPRO of New Hanover at (910) 762-8180.
Do I Have Choices When It Comes to Fire Damage Recovery in Wilmington?
Smoke permeates your home and possessions during a fire, and the odor lingers if not properly treated. SERVPRO knows how to remove the odor.
Training, Experience, and Many Options for Both Structural and Contents Recovery Are Why SERVPRO Is Wilmington Resident’s Go-To for Fire Damage Mitigation and Remediation
No two fire scenarios in Wilmington are precisely the same, and every homeowner has priorities, concerns, and opinions due to respectful consideration when recovery efforts commence. One of the recommendations frequently made to customers with significant fire damage is a partial or full pack-out of your furnishings, household goods, and personal possessions.
What Are the Benefits to a Pack-Out During Fire Damage Recovery?
Fire damage in Wilmington is nearly always paired with significant water damage from the fire fighting. Water plus fire damage puts an enormous strain on the contents of your house. It also interferes with the straightforward restoration of the damaged spaces. Thus, moving items out of the affected areas to either a secure space elsewhere on your property or our production facility is often a viable choice. Why we suggest this route includes the following benefits:
- Clearing the space so technicians can work unimpeded
- Permitting our specialized contents processing technicians to evaluate the condition and potential for restoration of the contents
- Limiting the spread of fire debris and residues
- Reducing the humidity and water load in your interior spaces during water removal and drying
How Is My Property Kept Safe, Secure, and Accounted for During a Pack-Out?
The Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS) serves to track the packed-out property during the fire restoration project. A concise, digital record is created, why SERVPRO selected this option for our customers. The materials removed are listed, photographed, and barcoded. We share information about each article with your insurance carrier throughout the mitigation, remediation, and restoration process. If some items are deemed irreparable, we document that so a claim can be made. Work done on restorable possessions is likewise itemized so that your out-of-pocket expenses for those services are limited per your contract.
Flexibility teams with practicality during a fire damage-related pack-out and SERVPRO of New Hanover makes it an option for customers. Call us at (910) 762-8180 to determine the best way to resolve your post-fire situation.
More about Wilmington.