About SERVPRO of New Hanover
Davis M. Thompson
Owners of SERVPRO of New Hanover
At SERVPRO of New Hanover, we understand the disruptions, worry, and questions that follows a fire or water damage incident. Members of our staff have also experienced personal losses at our properties, so we know what property owners are feeling and experiencing. Our goal is to care for customers and their properties, while providing the necessary resources, superior customer service, and a network of professionals to fix the damage "Like it never even happened."
Commitment to Our Community
Our company, led by owner Davis M. Thompson, continually engages with the community here in New Hanover both in normal times and during emergencies. By working closely with charities like WARM, Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry, we can contribute to the general goal of preventing home accidents and illnesses in New Hanover. We also work with The American Red Cross, Nourish NC and Wilmington Chamber foundation among others.
At SERVPRO of New Hanover, we understand emergencies require immediate action that is why we pledge to return the customers call within an hour whether notified in the wee hours of the night or ordinary working hours. Our IICRC certified crews are highly skilled in cleanup and restoration. We take pride in solving problems whether affecting residential properties or all types of commercial spaces, ranging from small businesses to large manufacturing plants.
We are flexible enough to help in different water loss situations whether it is the simpler ones involving plumbing leaks or the more complicated ones caused by catastrophic events such as storms. We follow ASD best practices. Our crews are also well versed with the restoration of fire, mold and other related damages providing a one-stop shop for our clients when emergencies come calling.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Renovator
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Contractor Connection, Golden Hammer Award