Leaving a Space Heater Unattended inside Your Wrightsville Beach Home Can Cause Fire Damage
SERVPRO Technicians are BOTH Certified and Properly Equipped to Remediate After a Fire in Your Home
Sometimes rainstorms and fall weather can bring chilly days that make you want to take your space heater out of storage, but leaving it unattended can cause fire damage. You may be tempted to attend to chores in another part of your home, but leaving it can be dangerous. A rug that is pushed too close to the heater or an electrical malfunction can cause a blaze to start.
Fortunately, catching the flames early and extinguishing it can avoid severe fire damage to your Wrightsville Beach home. However, the damage that was done can still leave you in need of remediation services. Due to the nature of fire-based damage, the quicker that you call for help, the more likely a successful remediation can occur.
When you call SERVPRO, our team of IICRC-certified technicians makes it their priority to arrive at your residence as swiftly as possible. Upon arrival, our techs can investigate the damage and then our estimator can walk you through it, answering any questions while giving you an estimated time-frame for the remediation. Once we are all on the same page, our technicians can begin to work.
SERVPRO can remove any remains of the carpet that burned as a result of the fire to begin the process. To remove the soot stains off of your wooden flooring, SERVPRO can choose a gentle alternative to chemically-based cleaning products. Instead, our techs can choose to use lubricative cleaning methods, which lift the dirt and grime away from the wood. We can do the same for nearby furniture or decorations.
After thoroughly cleaning the space where the fire occurred, SERVPRO can then use a thermal fogger to help neutralize any odor that is left behind. We always strive to remove all reminders of the damage that happened inside of your home, including scent. After we have completed the remediation successfully, you can rest assured knowing your home has been returned to its preloss state.
When a fire breaks out onto your property and causes damages of any degree, do not hesitate. Get in touch with SERVPRO of New Hanover by calling (910) 762-8180. 24/7, we are available for you.
Click here for more about Wrightsville Beach.