Experience the Cape Fear Festival of Trees in Wilmington
Enjoy a Bit of Holiday Magic with this Popular Wilmington Family Tradition
From November 21st to December 24th, Mayfaire Town Center in Wilmington gets turned into a sparkling winter wonderland. Fun for the entire family, the Cape Fear Festival of Trees is with artfully decorated holiday trees and plenty of seasonal cheer. Hours for this event are Monday through Saturday from 12 pm to 8 pm and Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm. Pricing is just $5 for adults with free admission for children 12 and under with a paying adult.
- Experience festively decorated timbers
- Take advantage of unique photo opportunities
- Vote on your favorite holiday tree
- Bring home the magic by purchasing commemorative ornaments and holiday wreaths
- Immerse yourself in winter splendor with decorated restaurants and shop windows
Community is crucial, and SERVPRO of New Hanover is proud to enjoy events such as this with our local families and businesses. If you have damage from tropical storm flooding, we are the team to call for repair and restoration. Contact us 24 hours any day of the week for emergency service by calling (910) 762-8180.