What is the Easiest Way to Clean Up After Heavy Flooding?
SERVPRO Handles Contaminated Water and Flood Damage – Call Our Crew to Your Wrightsville Beach Home for 24/7 Emergency Service
Whether you have flooding brought on by heavy rain or local bodies of water overflowing, you need to be able to handle the fallout from the surge. Water is known for causing substantial damage, which calls for skilled professionals to take care of clean up and mitigation, which is where SERVPRO thrives, and we want you to know that we are available 24/7. You can even call us over the weekend or during a holiday, and we will send out a crew to your Wrightsville Beach property as soon as possible.
Is It Possible to Prevent Further Damage?
There are a lot of factors for any project involving flood damage in Wrightsville Beach. To start with, if there has been massive flooding in the area, you must not remain in or re-enter your home until deemed safe to do so by local authorities. If everything is clear, call our team at SERVPRO, and we can send out a crew to:
- Inspect and assess your property for all signs of water damage and overall safety.
- Work on removing contents to either salvage or discard
- Perform pack-out services for any items set for further cleaning off-site or stored until the restoration project is complete
- Total cleanup of all debris and removal of water, followed by preparation for drying
- Repair or replace any materials as needed, including controlled demolition for any unsalvageable drywall, carpeting, and other building materials
- Sanitization and deodorization to keep musty odors from developing within your Wrightsville Beach home
To ensure everything is "Like it never even happened," our crew does a final walkthrough and looks for hidden moisture with the help of sensors and detection tools. SERVPRO of New Hanover can handle your flood damage, so your home is brought back to preloss condition. Call us at (910) 762-8180 for more information on our services!