Where Can I Find 24 Hour Water Removal Services for my Bar?
SERVPRO of Wilmington Can Provide Water Removal Services at Any Time or Day
Owning and operating a bar in Wilmington means working the night and most of the morning, and suddenly needing water removal services can feel quite jarring to your schedule. However, do not worry. Here at SERVPRO, our doors are open whenever you need us.
If your Wilmington bar needs water removal services, we could be there within hours to assist you. We create and base our schedule off of yours. Whenever you need us, SERVPRO is here for you.
I Need Discretion, Can SERVPRO Provide That?
At SERVPRO, it is our goal to leave our customers feeling happy and taken care of. If you want a discreet service to your property, we can:
- Use back entrances to avoid public line-of-sight
- Work during the day, when your bar is closed normally
- Work fast to get the job done as soon as possible
No matter what your needs are, SERVPRO can find a way to help you.
How Can SERVPRO Remediate my Bar?
Once inside, our technicians can do a brief investigation to create a remediation plan. After, we can get right to work. We can start by:
- Using thermal imaging cameras to identify water in hidden places
- Use advanced technological devices to remove standing water, such as wet/dry vacuums
- Use drying equipment to ensure the moisture levels in your bar are appropriate
Furthermore, here at SERVPRO, we have specialty equipment for hard-to-reach places. We can use air-blasting tubes to get underneath the bar, or between walls. Doing so can help speed up the drying process and ensure that mold growth cannot occur.
If your bar needs professional water removal services, never wait to get help. Get in touch with SERVPRO of New Hanover by dialing the number (910) 762-8180. No matter the time of day or night, we're available to help.