Recent Before & After Photos

Fabricating Warehouse Suffers Smoke Damage in Wilmington


Chemicals used in the fabricating plant in Wilmington led to a sooty residue on the metal walls of this warehouse. The fire and smoke damage were not only unsig... READ MORE



Wilmington Property Storm Damage


The Before Photo illustrates standing water that covered the concrete floor of this unfinished basement in Wilmington. Rhe water, not being deep, was easily suc... READ MORE



Moldy Wrightsville Beach Bathroom


The utility bathroom in this Wrightsville Beach Home was attacked by mold due to excessive moisture conditions. Poor ventilation allowed the mold spores to prol... READ MORE



Wilmington Burnt Kitchen


The cooking fire in this Wilmington home severely damaged the range and the wall cabinets. The first photo depicts the kitchen after the initial cleanup had bee... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage – Wilmington Restaurant


Commercial fire damage to this Wilmington restaurant put a halt to business. The owner of the establishment was eager to get his disaster cleaned up and get bac... READ MORE



Vandalized Bathroom in a Wilmington Office Building


A disgruntled employee set fire to a waste basket inside the public bathroom of this office building in Wilmington. The sprinkler system activated very quickly ... READ MORE



Storm Damage to a Wilmington Home


The pouring of rainwater through a hole in the roof caused by a tree limb was extremely damaging to this home in Wilmington. This corner of a wing of the house ... READ MORE



A Hurricane Matthew Storm Damaged Roof in Wilmington


A Nationwide client of our SERVPRO of New Hanover franchise called us to help with his damaged roof after Hurricane Matthew blew on through his area. Fortunatel... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Wilmington YMCA


Fire Damage occurred at this Wilmington YMCA when an accidental fire started in a sauna of a men’s room at the local sports complex causing extensive dama... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Wilmington Garage


Mold damage overran this section of a garage at a Wilmington home when a pipe leak that had been running for an extended period of time caused this terrible mol... READ MORE